All Other Year Groups
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at St Matthews.
We recognise that this is one of the most important decisions as Parents or Carers you will ever have to make.
Does my child need to be Catholic to enrol?
All families and their children, Catholic or non-Catholic, are invited to have a Catholic education, however parents must support the philosophy of the Catholic School and children must participate in Religious Education classes and attend Religious activities such as class/school prayer and school Masses.
A priority order is considered as outlined in the Enrolment Policy to students who are baptised Catholic and who live in the local parish, however, schools are open to all who wish to be guided in their education by the principles and teachings of Christ.
The enrolment process consists of the following steps:
- Complete an Enrolment Application Form and School Fee Agreement Form (these forms must be signed by both Parents/Carers where possible)
- Once all paperwork is completed and submitted an enrolment interview will be scheduled and conducted with parents/carers and child(ren)
- Enrolment Committee meets
- Parents/Carers are notified via email of the success of the enrolment application within two weeks after the interview. Parents confirm their place by responding to this email
- Further information is sent to families with details regarding start dates, classes and any other requirements
Supporting Documention (to be supplied with Enrolment Application)
- Birth Certificate*
- Immunisation History Certificate/Statement*
- Sacramental Certificate - Baptism (if applicable)
- Most recent school reports and NAPLAN
- Passport, Visa, Citizenship Documentation (if applicable)*
- Current Family Court Orders (if applicable)*
- Relevant medical and/or special needs information and/or speech, hearing, OT, cognitive assessments (if applicable)
*ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE NEED TO BE PRODUCED